Gracie (5-1) earned a win over Keith Jardine earlier this year after deciding to move down from light heavyweight. He suffered his first professional defeat against former Strikeforce 205-pound champion Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, prompting the decision to change weight classes.
Smith is 17-8 in his MMA career, including two wins in three Strikeforce fights.
- Lavar Johnson Injured, Out Of UFC On Fox 5 Fight With Brendan Schaub
- Bellator 82 Weigh-In Results: Welterweight Finals Made Official
- UFC "Road To The Octagon" Debuts This Sunday
- Ronaldo Souza-Lorenz Larkin Booked For Strikeforce: Champions
- Frank Shamrock: Bas Rutten Put Me On The Map
- Next ONE FC Event Announced
- Heather Clark Ready For The Big Leagues
- Chris Weidman Updates Status Post-Surgery
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.