Rick Glenn (11-2) feels like he's close to landing that UFC contact after a second round TKO victory at SFS 5 against Tristan Johnson (7-3).
"It just brings a smile to my face knowing that people are interested in me and like who I am and what I do," said Glenn on MMA Weekly. "It's just a really nice feeling."
Glenn is now on an eight fight win streak and has issued an open challenge for SFS 6, when the company makes its debut in the U.S. Beyond that, he is waiting for a possible offer from the UFC.
"I did call out Chris Horodecki, and I would like that fight on Oct. 19," said Glenn. "And before the end of the year, I'd like to get a call from the UFC and get into the big show."
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline