Former UFC fighter Tyson Griffin was the top earner from the recent Resurrection Fighting Alliance 4 card. Griffin defeated Efrain Escudero in the main event this past Friday night.
Griffin picked up $16,000, which included an $8,000 win bonus for his decision triumph over Escudero. Marcio "Pe de Pano" Cruz, who topped Joe Yager, earned $12,000 thanks to a $6,000 win bonus.
RFA 4 FIGHTER SALARIES
Tyson Griffin: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
Efrain Escudero: $5,000
Chidi Njokuani: $6,000 (includes $3,000 win bonus)
Phil Dace: $2,000
Marcio "Pe de Pano" Cruz: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
Joe Yager: $2,000
Lance Palmer: $3,400 (includes $1,500 win bonus)
Fredson Paixao: $1,600
James Krause: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus)
Guilherme Trindade: $1,500
Dakota Cochrane: $4,000 (no win bonus)
Derrick Burnsed: $2,000
Sergio Pettis: $5,000 (includes $2,500 win bonus)
Jimmy Jones: $1,000
Chris Holdsworth: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus)
Tyler Shinn: $1,500
Steve Mocco: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus)
Tyler Perry: $1,500
Cory Galloway: $1,000 (includes $500 win bonus)
Jerry Shapiro: $750
Jordan Isordia: $1,350 (includes $600 win bonus)
Joey Angelo: $750
- Anthony Johnson Vs. Andrei Arlovski? "Rumble" Is Down For It
- TUF 16 Ratings Climb Back Above One Million
- UFC Announces Partial 2013 Schedule, Four Fox Events
- Firas Zahabi-GSP's Legs Are "More Powerful Than Ever, It's Scary"
- Miesha Tate: Dana White's Changed Perspective Of WMMA Paves The Way For The Future
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.