Rashad Evans (17-2-1) knows the secret to being a perfect fighter. He said it's all about loving the fight business.
"You gotta love to fight because loving the fight will take care of everything else," said Evans on Fuel TV. "You need to have perseverance. You need that drive. It all stems from you loving it. If you love it, then there is no stopping you."
Evans noted that one can't let the money, fame or girls get to them.
After losing to his former training partner Jon Jones (17-1) over the summer, Evans will be making his return against Antônio Rogério Nogueira (20-5). It's been a year since Nogueira last competed.
UFC 156 takes place in Nogueira's home country of Brazil on February 2.
"You gotta love that feeling getting in the cage and everything will be good," said Evans.
- Joseph Benavidez-Ian McCall Headed For UFC 156
- Ultimate Fighter Headed To Tuesdays In 2013
- Dan Hardy Not Planning On Being Part Of UFC's Return To England In 2013
- Ryan Bader-Vladimir Matyushenko Added To UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 83 Finalized With Early Start Time
- Urijah Faber-Ivan Menjivar Expected For UFC 157
- Final Fight Makes Invicta FC 4 Official
- Luke Rockhold Responds To Michael Bisping Saying He's The Unofficial Strikeforce Champion
- Relive Eight Fights Featuring Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz Ahead Of UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.