Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans has suffered just two defeats in his MMA career, falling to Jon Jones and Lyoto Machida. Both of those continue to be on the mind as "Suga" as he awaits his next fight.
"I would like to avenge my loss to Jones one day, but also to Machida," said Evans, while a guest recently on 790 The Ticket (thanks to MMAMania.com for transcribing). "Last time (Machida) got me pretty good, and all those internet pictures of me getting knocked out all over the (place)."
Evans suffered a decision loss to Jones earlier this year, saying, "After the fight, a week later, it felt like I had been in a car accident (due to the physical and mental pains)."
- Fabricio Werdum Feeling Confident Ahead Of Bout With Mike Russow
- Brian Stann Injured, Out Of UFC On Fox 4 Main Event
- Dana White Breaks Down Pacquiao-Bradley
- Nate Marquardt Says He's Off Of TRT
- Brian Stann Guarantees Violence Against Hector Lombard
- Rory MacDonald Talks "Exciting" Prospect Of Facing B.J. Penn
- Mike Pyle On His Impending War With Josh Neer
- Video: Retirement Tribute To Kenny Florian
- Pros Discuss Carlos Condit Waiting For GSP
- "UFC On FX: Johnson Vs. McCall" Final Card, Live Coverage Friday
- Ian McCall Excited To Step Back Inside The Octagon Vs. Demetrious Johnson
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.