After Tyrone Spong's successful MMA debut, fellow kickboxer Randy Blake is open to crossing over sports.
"I would definitely love to do it," said Blake on MMA Weekly Radio. "Obviously that's a different sport, you've got different things you have to work on, get a hold of the right guys and get some training in and I would definitely be up for it."
Spong defeated Travis Bartlett (7-3) in the first round of the inaugural World Series of Fighting show. He needed just over three minutes to take home the KO win coming via punches.
In kickboxing, Blake was on a 24 fight win streak before suffering his first loss in October. He was defeated by former UFC star Mirko Filipovi? (28-9-2-1 NC).
Blake said fans shouldn't be surprised if he decides to compete in a MMA fight.
"There's no reason why I can't do it, the sky's the limit," said Blake.
- Cyborg Knew Females Would Make It To The UFC Roster
- Dan Severn’s Retirement Plan Remains The Same
- Carlos Condit Promises To Improve, Return After UFC 154 Loss
- Dana White Reiterates Plans To Make GSP-Anderson Silva Happen
- Jake Ellenberger Pleads For Match With Johny Hendricks
- Nick Diaz "Not Impressed" By GSP's Performance At UFC 154
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.