Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson continues to sound off via Twitter, as he remains on the side of being released by the UFC following his most recent loss to Ryan Bader. Jackson has posted news that he has fought hurt for several years now.
"Let me clear things up 4 my fans. I'm upset cause I've been fighting hurt 4 a few years now, cause I have kids n 4 yall," Jackson wrote. "The UFC knew I was hurt, n almost every fight I was hurt n, but instead of saying thanks 4 not pulling out, they talk (expletive) about a poor job I did."
Jackson went on to comment on his missing weight for the Bader fight, writing, "I never missed weight, but when I do, nobody stop 4 a second 2 ask if I was hurt, yall just quick 2 talk (expletive), so I'm done with them."
"Rampage" added that he is fine with making less money fighting for another organization, which he intends to do if the UFC grants him his release or after his final fight on his contract.
- Video: "Rampage" Jackson Tells Bas Rutten "I Think That Slavery Is Done" In Regards To UFC Contract
- Tyron Woodley Awaiting Word On Possible Date With Nate Marquardt
- "Bellator 60" Brings In 169,000 Viewers
- The Ultimate Fighter 15 Ratings
- MMA Opposer Bob Reilly Steps Down From Office
- Anthony Johnson Signs Contract With Titan Fighting Championships
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.