UFC on FUEL TV 4 continues to materialize, as the UFC announced today two additional match ups scheduled for the fight card.
First, a middleweight tilt Rafael "Sapo" Natal (14-3-1) and Nick Craig (7-0) has been scheduled. After getting his UFC career off to a shaky start by going 0-1-1 in his first two octagon appearances, Sapo seems to have found his groove, having picked up two straight unanimous decision wins. Craig recently made his UFC debut a successful one by earning a unanimous decision over Kyle Noke.
And second is a light heavyweight bout between Nick Penner (11-2) and Tom DeBlass (7-1), which was reported by MMAJunkie. Penner lost to Anthony Perosh via first-round TKO in his promotional debut this past March, ending an eight-fight winning streak. DeBlass also lost in his UFC debut recently, dropping a majority decision to Cyrille Diabate in a short-notice bout.
UFC on FUEL TV 4 will take place on July 11 at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California and will likely feature a middleweight contender's bout between Mark Muñoz and Chris Weidman.
- Struve And Johnson Talk Short Notice Opponent Switch
- Mark Hunt Injured, Replaced At UFC 146 By Lavar Johnson
- Erick Silva Confident He Will KO Brenneman
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Ratings Continue To Drop
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Fighter Salaries
- B.J. Penn Declines Bout With Josh Koscheck
- Bellator 69 Weigh-In Results; Falcao Over By Two Pounds
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Conference Call Notes And Quotes
- Video: Cain Velasquez Part Of Team AKA Fighter Diary
- Anthony Pettis Not A Likely Candidate For Donald Cerrone At UFC 150
- Josh Koscheck Wants BJ Penn Fight, But Does Penn?
- Korean Zombie On Last Night's Big Win: I Made A Statement
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.