Currently, Jackson is on the sidelines recovering from an injury that knocked him out of a planned fight with Glover Teixeira. Jackson has just the one fight left on his UFC contract, and discussed such matters on The MMA Hour recently.
"He's fake," said Jackson, of Jones. "I don't agree with his fighting style. I think I could beat Jon Jones. I know I can beat him. Jon Jones is the type of guy you have to fight twice.
Jackson was asked about Jones' decision to kick out the knee of Vitor Belfort this past weekend, to which he said, "you can mess people up for life kicking their knee back like that and he does it repeatedly, over and over. To me that has no honor. I take a lot of honor in fighting. He has no honor."
As for his future, Jackson still seems contend with leaving the biggest MMA promotion following his next fight.
"Me being a free agent is looking very promising right now," Jackson said. "I'm not in a rush."
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.