UFC officials have confirmed a long-rumored light heavyweight bout, as Phil Davis will face off against Wagner Prado at UFC on Fox 4. The card takes place August 4 from Los Angeles.
Davis-Prado is expected for the main card. The main event features Mauricio "Shogun" Rua against Brandon Vera.
Davis is looking to recover from his first career loss suffered earlier this year against Rashad Evans. "Mr. Wonderful" is 9-1 in his career.
Prado (8-0) will be making his UFC debut. He has won seven of his fights via knockout.
- Randy Couture Offers Up His Insight On Silva Vs. Sonnen 2
- Ivan Menjivar Prepared For Mike Easton At "UFC 148"
- Ovince St. Preux Vs. TJ Cook Set For "Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman"
- Tito Ortiz Plans On Retiring Forrest Griffin At "UFC 148"
- Nick Diaz Not Fully Retired, According To Cesar Gracie
- Sarah Kaufman On Hitting Ronda Rousey: "She's Not Going To Like It"
- UFC Officially Announces Tito Ortiz For Hall Of Fame
- "Korean Zombie" Calls Out Jose Aldo: "I Will End His Reign"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.