Phil Baroni (15-15) has made his point that TRT use happens with older fighters, but he is against its use.
"TRT is an advantage," said Baroni on Fight Hub. "If you have sh*t you'll take a little more and temperate as the fight gets closer. It'll allow older guys, like myself, to compete longer. I think it's bullsh*t. Once you get older your testosterone drops."
Baroni picked up a win in his last bout at ONE Fighting Championships in late August. Prior to that, he was 1-5 with a two fight losing streak. His return to action is unknown.
At 36-years-old, Baroni sees TRT as an issue he would rather not get involved with and doesn't think he needs it.
"I feel good and don't want to open that can of worms," said Baroni. "I don't need it."
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.