Paulo Thiago will be heading China to face Dong Hyun Kim, according to a report by Tatame. The fight goes down November 10 from Macau, China at UFC on FUEL TV 6.
Thiago (14-4) is coming off a loss to Siyar Bahadurzada earlier this year. He is just 1-3 in his last four fights after putting together a solid 13-1 record to start his MMA career.
"I can only thank (UFC) for all these gifts," Thiago said. "It's another tough guy I have before me, a really hard fighter. Now, I have to train a lot to repay all this trust they lay on me by putting on a great show there."
Kim (15-2-1) was defeated by Demian Maia last month when he suffered an injury and was stopped. He is 1-2 in his last three after going unbeaten in his first 16 professional fights (14-0-1 with one no-contest).
- Aaron Simpson, Mike Pierce To Do Battle At UFC On FX 5
- Brandon Vera Reveals What He's Been Doing Wrong In Previous Fights
- Miesha Tate Sounds Off On Ronda Rousey's Nude Pictorial In ESPN
- Fox Sports To Introduce Ref Cam For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Mike Swick Finally Set To Return To Action This Saturday Night
- Foot Injury Has Jim Miller Currently On The Sidelines
- Paulo Thiago-Dong Hyun Kim Booked For UFC's China Debut In November
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.