Patrick Cote and Alessio Sakara will give it a second-go this coming March, as UFC officials have announced the two for UFC 158: St-Pierre Vs. Diaz. The card takes place March 16 from the Bell Centre in Montreal.
The two met earlier this year, with the bout ending in controversial fashion. At first, it appeared Sakara (15-10) had earned a TKO victory, but the referee ruled he had hit Cote (18-8) with multiple strikes to the back of the head, and was disqualified.
Cote earned the win, his first since returning to the UFC. Sakara filed an appeal with his manager, but it was denied by the athletic commission.
- DREAM Places Inaugural Featherweight Championship Bout On NYE Card
- TUF Loser Sam Alvey Given MFC Title Shot
- Video: Highlights From This Past Friday's Bellator 84
- Dana White: Every Signed UFC Fighter Is On Twitter
- Daniel Cormier Targets Four-To-Five Fights In 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Salaries Released
- Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Rematch Off For UFC 158
- Nick Diaz On Facing GSP: "This Is The Fight I Want"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.