Pat Barry was left without a gym recently. The fighter was training at Team DeathClutch in Minnesota, but the gym closed up after the sudden retirement of former Bellator heavyweight champion Cole Konrad.
Originally, Barry joined the camp to help train with ex-UFC champion Brock Lesnar. "HD" left Roufus Sport to train with Lesnar and his crew.
"I was in Milwaukee for three years and I up and left to train with a team of nothing but big guys," said Barry, on UFC Tonight Tuesday. "Now they are all gone, so once again I am the only big guy in the gym."
Barry is training with Greg Nelson's Martial Arts Academy now. He is 1-3 in his last four, and 7-5 overall in his career.
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.