Light heavyweights Ovince St. Preux and TJ Cook will square off in August, as the two have signed to compete at Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman. The card takes place August 18 from San Diego.
St. Preux is looking to rebound from a loss to ex-Strikeforce champ Gegard Mousasi. The former Tennessee Volunteer football player is 11-5 in his career.
Cook (12-4) is also coming off a defeat in his last fight, falling to Trevor Smith. Like St. Preux, the defeat ended a five-fight win streak for Cook.
- Tito Ortiz On Griffin Bout "15 Years In The Making"
- GSP Believes Dan Hardy Can Become A Championship Fighter
- Urijah Says Barao Not His Toughest Challenge
- Reminder, Rebellion MMA Radio Returns Tonight With Rick Hawn, Dhiego Lima, Adam Lynn
- Healthy Lifestyle Has Allowed Cung Le To Continue Fighting As He Reaches 40
- Edson Barboza Says ESPY Nominee "Is Really Nice"
- No New News On Eddie Alvarez, Bellator Contract Talks
- Retirement Is Fitting Randy Couture Nicely
- Brandon Vera "Don't Give A Damn" Why "Shogun" Rua Took Fight
- Video: "UFC 148 Primetime: Silva Vs. Sonnen 2" Episode
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.