According to Asian MMA, reports that kickboxing organization GLORY was looking to purchase MMA's ONE FC are false.
ONE FC CEO Victor Cui said they have not sold the promotion and have no plans to do so. He continued that the company currently resides comfortably when it pertains to finances.
ONE FC debuted in September 2011 and has produced six shows totally. They are based out of different arenas in the Asian market. Their largest show held over 16,000 people this summer. The last show was held in October and ONE FC doesn't plan to stop producing fights. They are looking at an early 2013 return.
At their upcoming shows, it is expected that multiple championship fights will take place and the continuation of the Grand Prix.
The rumor of the purchase was first made by MiddleEasy.
- Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle
- Alistair Overeem, Golden Glory Settle Lawsuits
- Vinny Magalhaes Takes Shot At Matt Hamill
- UFC On Fox 5 Prelims Headed For FX
- Urijah Faber Back To Training Full-Time
- Andrei Arlovski Headed For Russia, December Showdown With Mike Hayes
- MMA Veteran Rich Clementi Retires From Fighting
- Family Member Cast Doubts That Kyra Gracie Can Join MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.