ONE Fighting Championship and GLORY have officially created a partnership where they share fighters amongst themselves throughout several other promotions.
The other promotions include DREAM, URCC, Road FC and CFC. The new deal goes into effect with the planned GLORY - DREAM New Year's Eve show. ONE FC fighters to appear include Phil Baroni (15-15) and Shinya Aoki (31-6-1 NC). More names are expected in the upcoming days.
Bloody Elbow is reporting that DREAM bantamweight champion Bibiano Fernandes (12-3) will compete on the NYE event. Fernandes signed a contract with ONE FC early this year.
- Lavar Johnson: "I Don't Really Bark, I Just Bite"
- Dustin Poirier: Nothing's For Sure In MMA 'til The Cage Is Locked
- Dana White To UFC On Fox 5 Fighters: Please, Stay Healthy
- Nick Diaz, Not Johny Hendricks, Is GSP's No. 1 Contender, Says Trainer
- Che Mills-Matt Riddle On Deck For UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Anderson Silva At 170 Pounds? Coach Says It Would Be A "Crime"
- ONE FC And GLORY Strike Deal, Additional DREAM Championship Fight Mentioned
- Lorenz Larkin: Luke Rockhold Signed To Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.