Bibiano Fernandes claimed a victory in the main event of ONE FC 5: Pride of a Nation Friday morning from the Philippines. Fernandes defeated Gustavo Falciroli via decision.
In one of the featured bouts, former UFC heavyweight champions Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski fought to a no-contest. The two, who have met three previous times, had their fight come to an end in the second after Arlovski delivered an illegal kick to the head of Sylvia.
Phil Baroni also earned a win on the card, while Jens Pulver was defeated.
ONE FC 5: PRIDE OF A NATION RESULTS
Bibiano Fernandes def. Gustavo Falciroli via unanimous decision
Eduard Folayang def. Felipe Enomoto via unanimous decision
Andrei Arlovski vs. Tim Sylvia ruled a no-contest (illegal kick to the head by Arlovski)
Eric Kelly def. Jens Pulver via TKO (strikes) at 1:46 of Round 2
Rolles Gracie def. Tony Bonello via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:33 of Round 3
Jung Hwan Cha def. Igor Gracie via TKO (elbows) at 1:03 of Round 3
Soo Chul Kim def. Kevin Belingon via unanimous decision
Gregor Gracie def. Nicholas Mann via submission (armbar) at 3:38 of Round 1
Phil Baroni def. Rodrigo Ribeiro via TKO (strikes) at 1:00 of Round 1
Shannon Wiratchai def. Mitch Chilson via KO (soccer kick) at 2:03 of Round 2
Honorio Banario def. Andrew Benibe via KO (strikes) at 3:43 of Round 3
- Video: Weigh-Ins For ONE FC 5: Pride Of A Nation
- Anderson Silva: "A Lot Of People Thought I Was Gay" Growing Up
- Official Numbers Come In For UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II
- TUF Winner Michael Chiesa Returns To Action Vs. Rafaello Oliveira This December
- Joseph Benavidez Plans To Exploit Demetrious Johnson’s Weak Spot
- Thales Leites Responds To Anderson Silva's Recent Remarks
- Eddie Yagin-Dennis Siver Finds Home At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.