Nordine Taleb (8-1) thinks winning Bellator's Season 7 welterweight tournament would make his career worthwhile.
"Winning this tournament is what all of my sacrifices have been leading to," said Taleb on MMA Junkie Radio. "It would be like a reward for all the challenges I have endured since the beginning of my career. I am honored to be a part of this tournament, and I will show everyone that it was a good decision to include me."
If Taleb wins the tournament, he takes home $100,000 and a guaranteed title shot. Other names in the tournament include Lyman Good (12-2), Jim Wallhead (23-6), Andrey Koreshkov (10-0) and Michail Tsarev (23-3).
"Winning this tournament is very important," said Taleb. "It will make me the No. 1 contender for the belt, but I want to take it one step at a time as I have several people to eliminate on my journey."
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.