Nick Catone, who owns an academy in the area hit hard by Hurricane Sandy this week, was given an open invitation by fellow UFC fighter Tom DeBlass to use his school. Catone's gym remains without power following the storm.
"My thoughts and prayers are out to those left in bad shape," Catone posted on Facebook. "No power, no heat, no phone is nothing to what many have lost."
DeBlass is preparing to head to China to face Riku Fukuda at UFC On Fuel TV: Franklin Vs. Le. Catone was stopped earlier this year by Chris Camozzi, halting a two-fight win streak for him.
- Melvin Guillard-Jamie Varner Added To TUF 16 Finale
- Zoila Gurgel-Jessica Eye Set For Bellator 83
- Chael Sonnen Selects Dan Henderson As TUF Assistant Coach
- Anthony Johnson On Linderman "I Just Want To Hurt Him"
- Bellator 79 Weigh-In Results: Hale, Santos Official In Heavyweight Semi
- Michael Bisping Anxious To Return To Action As Soon As Possible
- Junior Dos Santos The Next To Join Nike's Roster
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.