The UFC added three fights to UFC on FX 5, which will mark the return to Minneapolis. The card takes place October 5 from the Target Center.
Josh Neer will take on Justin Edwards at welterweight; Carlo Prater meets Marcus LeVesseur in a lightweight tilt; and Darren Uyenoyama battles Louis Gaudinot at flyweight.
The main event for the card features heavyweights Antonio Silva and Travis Browne battling. The placement of the three new fights is unknown at this time.
Neer (33-11-1) was defeated by Mike Pyle in his most recent fight, snapping a six-fight win streak. Edwards (7-2) has gone 1-2 in his UFC career.
Prater (30-11-1) is an even 1-1 inside the Octagon, while LeVesseur (21-6) is seeking his first UFC win after a loss to Cody McKenzie.
Uyenoyama (7-3) will be moving down to flyweight after defeating Kid Yamamoto late in 2011. Gaudinot (6-2) is 1-1 in the UFC since his time on The Ultimate Fighter.
- Dan Henderson Plans To Put Jon Jones On His Back
- Francis Carmont To Put Perfect UFC Record On Line Vs. Tom Lawlor At UFC 154
- Add Gabriel Gonzaga To Ever-Growing UFC 153 Card In Brazil
- John Alessio Cut From The UFC
- Rick Story-Demian Maia On Target For UFC 153
- Corey Hill Vs. Mike Bronzoulis Headlines XFC 19 This Friday
- Numbers Come In For UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II
- Cesar Gracie Hoping To Get Nick Diaz A Fight Overseas
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.