Nate Diaz seemed a little stunned that he didn't weigh-in Friday at 155 pounds, as the No. 1 contender hit the scale at 155.6. With his bout being a title fight vs. Benson Henderson, Diaz was not allowed the normal one-pound allowance.
After dropping to 155.2 on his second attempt, Diaz finally hit 155, making his fight with Henderson official for this evening at UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz.
It took Diaz (16-7) less than an hour after his initial weigh-in attempt to drop the required weight. The fighter earned his shot at Henderson by securing wins over Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller upon dropping down from welterweight.
FightLine will have complete coverage of the card, beginning with the Facebook fights at 4:30 p.m. ET. The show heads to FX for the prelims at 5 p.m. ET, with the four-bout main card airing on Fox at 8 p.m. ET.
- UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz Live Coverage, Results
- Benson Henderson Plans To "Beat Up" Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
- Nick Diaz Successfully Weighs In On Third Attempt
- Johny Hendricks: Apparently Douchebags Get Title Shots
- Shane Carwin's Future In The Sport Looks Bleak
- Shogun Rua Hopes Soccer Kicks Are Permitted In The UFC
- Mike Ricci-Colton Smith Advance To TUF 16 Finals
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.