Yagin was forced from the bout following a training injury to his head. Reports have yet to surface fully on Yagin, but initial ones stated he had swelling around the brain.
Phan (18-10) posted on Twitter recently that he would be willing to replace Yagin, writing, "If1azn brother falls than another must take his spot. Who wants 2 c me fight Dennis Siver?"
Siver dropped down to featherweight earlier this year, defeating Diego Nunes. The bout is scheduled for the prelims on December 8 from Seattle.
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Targeted For UFC 156
- Pair Of UFC Events Receive Venues
- Tom DeBlass Retires From MMA Following Recent Loss
- Jessica Eye's Plan To Defeat Zoila Gurgel And "Be Considered A Champion"
- Bellator Swaps Upcoming Tournament Final Dates
- Vinicius Queiroz's Manager Blames Referee Call Over Recent Loss
- Nike Contract Confirmed For UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.