Former Ultimate Fighter competitor Myles Jury has put together a video blog for his UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II prelim fight with Michael Johnson.
In the latest installment, Jury takes us through weigh-in day for his fight with Johnson, also an ex-TUF fighter. Jury is a perfect 10-0 in his career, including a win earlier this year; Johnson is 12-6, including three straight victories.
You can view the video in the player below:
- Video: Max Holloway's Blog For UFC 155, Day Two
- UFC 155 Weigh-In Results: Dos Santos, Velasquez Make It Official
- Anderson Silva Willing To Accept Bout With Michael Bisping, Close To Signing Extension
- Fabricio Werdum In Position To Secure UFC Title Shot With Win Over Minotauro Nogueira In 2013
- UFC 155 Predictions From FightLine.com Staff
- TUF: Mexico Next On The Agenda For UFC
- Mike Goldberg Off UFC 155, Replaced By Jon Anik
- Rose Namajunas Reflects On What Invicta FC Brings To MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.