Lawal has been out of action for over a year dealing with a suspension and a knee injury. Lawal (8-1) was released by Strikeforce and signed a contract allowing him to compete for Bellator and appear on TNA Impact Wrestling.
Lawal and Mysiala will be an opening round match in the light heavyweight tournament.
- Benson Henderson: Friend Or Foe, At 155 It Doesn't Matter
- Chael Sonnen On TUF Coaching Gig: I Didn't Realize I Wasn't Coaching Jon Jones
- UFC On FX 6 Weigh-In Results
- Vinny Magalhaes Calls Out Phil Davis: "I'm A Horrible Fight For Him"
- Eric Kelly-Honorio Banario To Meet For ONE FC Featherweight Title
- Bellator 84 Weigh-In Results: Tourney Finals Are Set
- Video: Anderson Silva Stars In Brazilian Duracell Advertisement
- Dana White Calls Ronda Rousey "Nasty, Mean... Like Chuck Liddell"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.