Invicta FC 3 guest commentator King Mo Lawal (8-1-1 NC) had high praises for the all-female MMA company.
"The thing about Invicta is all the fights are good," said Lawal on Inside MMA. "These women come out there, lay it all on the line to try and prove themselves to let the people know 'hey we need to be respected.'"
Invicta FC 3: takes place this Saturday, October 6. The company plans to stream the fight on their website for free.
"They come guns a blazing," said Lawal. "There are no boring fights. There is no booing because all the fights are action packed."
Lawal has been out of competitive action since the start of the year for a drug test coming back positive for steroids while fighting for Strikeforce. He has since signed with Bellator, where his first fight is unknown.
- Jay Hieron Finally Back Inside The Octagon
- UFC Heavyweight Division Remains Unsettled
- Dana White Admits Relationship With Roy Nelson Is Strained
- Travis Browne Tours Minnesota Vikings Facility
- Stephan Bonnar "I Could Shock The World"
- Vinicius Queiroz Seeks Retribution In Bellator Debut
- Jacob Volkmann Defends Criticism That His Fights Are Boring, Refers To Internet Fans As "Fat Turds"
- John Dodson Looks To Set A UFC Record
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.