"It's not that I have this plan that I'm out in seven years. I know what the seven-year plan is with the FOX deal and I think my place in this sport and in this organization," White said. "I've always known what I wanted to do and I absolutely know that we're gonna do it in the next seven years. The one goal that we did set out to do was to get this thing in every country. We're gonna be there in seven years. I'm not saying I'm retiring the day this FOX deal is up, or anything like that, but it is what's kinda on my mind."
White let it be known recently that he is battling Meneiere's disease, which could have prompted talk of retirement. The disease caused White to miss his first UFC event in 11 years recently.
You can view the entire, in-depth interview with White in the video below:
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Previews And Predictions
- Video: 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Weigh-Ins
- Programming Reminder: 'UFC Primetime: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Ends Tonight
- Dana White Talks Jon Jones, Compares Him Against Anderson Silva's Professionalism
- Video: Junior Dos Santos Grants 9-Year-Old Boy His Dream
- Confident Frank Mir Prepared For "UFC 146" Main Event With Junior Dos Santos
- Cain Velasquez Offers High Praise For "UFC 146" Opponent Antonio Silva
- Frankie Edgar Undeserving Of Rematch With Benson Henderson, Says BJ Penn
- Roger Huerta Signs With One FC, Debuts In June
- Dana White Talks Retirement After UFC-FOX Deal Finishes
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.