The UFC recently held a press conference to announce UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II in Denver. The fight will take place August 11 from the Pepsi Center.
Check out the complete press conference in the video below:
- Chael Sonnen Will Find A Way To Win Against Silva
- Video: Anderson Silva Channels Inner Michael Jackson For Rolling Stone Cover
- Tito Ortiz Pegs Jon Jones As The Man To Break His Title Run Record
- Dos Santos' Manager Says UFC 152 Too Early For Velasquez Rematch
- Jason Miller Critiques Chael Sonnen's Promos
- Benson Henderson Eying Anderson Silva's Record
- Dana White Still Wants To See Frankie Edgar At 145 Lbs.
- Forrest Griffin Says He'll Retire "From Life" If He Loses To Tito Ortiz
- Video: "UFC 150" Kickoff Press Conference
- Mike Pierce Has Recent Win Changed To Unanimous Decision
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.