SFL “Challengers” is a reality television series that follows a group of MMA fighters as they compete with one another in an elimination-style competition, where their lives and relationships with each other and their families are depicted.
This unscripted drama follows 16 aspiring MMA fighters (8 girls and 8 boys) whose fates are tied along right from the first episode by none other than Mr. Raj Kundra. Every fighter will have to live, train and compete with his or her opponents and friends to become the ultimate challenger for the esteemed “Super Fight League”.
- Video: Chael Sonnen “Jon Jones is a selfish, entitled brat”
- Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones in a war of words
- Chael Sonnen or “Mayhem” Miller, Who’s the Better Trash Talker?
- Chael Sonnen: I Don’t Have Time for “pee pee” Mouth
- Chael Sonnen: “I believe in Hendo – and so should you!”
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Sucka