When it comes to handling herself, current Strikeforce women's champion Ronda Rousey is fully-capable. During a recent interview with Dan Le Batard for his ESPN show, Dan Le Batard Highly Questionable, the former Olympian discussed a time when she got into a brawl in a movie theatre with a bunch of men.
Rousey talked about how one of the females with the group of males started kicking her seat, something "Rowdy" did not take too lightly.
"I just said I could beat up her and her boyfriend in the same day," Rousey said. "I'm, like, the women's champion. It would be expected that I'd be able to beat the average MMA guy in my weight class, right?"
Rousey is likely to face Sarah Kaufman in her next fight, though nothing has been confirmed.
Check out the entire interview in the video below.
- Tom Watson Talks Title-fight At BAMMA 9, Possible Shot In Strikeforce
- "UFC On FX" Fight Roundup: Roberts-Magalhaes, Camozzi-Catone, Pague-Papazian
- Ken Shamrock Defends Himself Against Dana White
- The Pros Give Their Take On Jones Vs. Evans
- Justin Lawrence Talks Upcoming "TUF: Live" Fight
- Video Buffet: "Dragon Eyes" Preview, Inside D. Cruz's Training Camp, MMA In NY
- Josh Barnett Breaks Down Dos Santos Vs. Overeem
- Ronda Rousey Keeping Company With MMA's Most Notorious
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.