It appears as if Ronda Rousey is everywhere right now. Along with her All Access show on Showtime, Rousey was a guest on Conan Wednesday night on TBS. Rousey is the current Strikeforce women's bantamweight champion.
Rousey, a former Olympian, discussed a number of subjects with host Conan O'Brien. She displayed how to execute a proper armbar, which she has used to win all five of her professional fights, and talked about being nude for ESPN's photo shoot.
Rousey will return to action inside the cage next Saturday night in San Diego at Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman. The main card will air live on Showtime.
Check out the videos below for Rousey's segment on Conan:
- Dana White Feels Like Ronda Rousey Could Break Octagon Barrier
- Cheick Kongo Would Welcome Fight With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Fighter Salaries Released
- Chael Sonnen Makes Reference To Next Fight, But Doesn't Name Names
- WWE Superstar CM Punk Unimpressed With Jon Jones' Nike Deal
- Donald Cerrone, Melvin Guillard Are Friends Until Their Fight Starts
- GSP's Trainer Says Fighter Want Bout With Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline