Evans is listed as a massive underdog against Jones, with some books having the champ as much as a 6-to-1 favorite. That added to their long-simmering, much-hyped feud would be enough for most people -– even top-tier combat sports athletes -- to start feeling the pressure.
For Evans, as he says in the "Georgia on my Mind" video below (courtesy Authentic Sports Management), the pressure isn't eclipsing the fact that he's living his dream. Check out the clip to see Suga train, get in some fine-tuning with Roy Jones Jr., and give some insight into his mindset ahead of the biggest fight of his career.
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Medical Suspensions
- Roland Delorme In For Injured Johnny Bedford At UFC On FOX 3
- Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense
- Shinya Aoki Has No Regrets About Breaking Bones, Set To Meet Eddie Alvarez Friday Night
- Recently Released Alexis Vila Targets Spot In UFC's Flyweight Division
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
- Video: Rashad Evans, "Georgia On My Mind"
- Revisit Greasegate And More In Dana White's UFC 94 Vlog
- Kenny Florian Voices Support For King Mo
- Newcomer Tim Elliott Will Face John Dodson At "UFC On FOX 3"
Get more great MMA newsd and analysis over at Fightline.