After trolling us all into thinking he'd retired from combat sports, Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic embarked on another stint with K-1 as a kickboxer.
In his first fight back with the promotion, Cro Cop took a fairly ho-hum unanimous decision over Ray Sefo. Saturday night in Madrid though, the 37-year-old knocked out Loren Javier Jorge (who, in all fairness, is 1-3 as a pro, but has never been knocked out) in two rounds and actually looked pretty good in the process.
Check out the video of Cro Cop's eighteenth kickboxing win below.
- Dan Hardy: “I Feel Like That Was My UFC Debut”
- UFC's Alan Belcher Gives Webinar For Leglock Defense
- Mayhem Miller Talks Backstage Incident, Retirement
- Report: Anderson Silva Has Injured His Knee
- Video: Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Wins By KO At K-1 Rising
- Big Country Sticks It To Bosses With UFC 146 Win
- Alistair Overeem Likely To Remain Top Contender After Suspension
- Dana White Confirms Nottingham Fight Card
- Video: Junior Dos Santos Vs. Frank Mir Highlights
- Dana White Talks Arianny Celeste's Arrest
- Video: Cain Velasquez Vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva Highlights
- Dana White Hints At Brock Lesnar's Return
- Jason "Mayhem" Miller Cut From UFC
- Vitor Belfort Out Of UFC 147 With Broken Hand
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Live Gate And Attendance
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.