Kenny Florian made a statement on UFC Tonight Tuesday evening, speaking out against fighters who use performance enhancing drugs.
Florian, a multi-time contender to UFC gold, is an analyst for UFC Tonight. He is currently rehabbing a training injury, and has not decided if he will return to action down the road.
Check out the segment from the show featuring Florian in the video below.
- Diego Nunes Sees Siver Fight As "Strength Vs. Speed"
- Mayhem Miller Still Going After Chael Sonnen On Twitter
- Video: Evidence Of Georges St-Pierre's Ongoing Recovery
- Bas Rutten And JDS Comment On Overeem Possibly Keeping UFC 146 Spot
- Rolles Gracie Next For Fedor?
- Jon Jones Clears The Air Regarding Statement Made On "UFC Ultimate Insider"
- "Bellator 70" Official For May 25; Will Feature Konrad Vs. Prindle, Middleweight Finals
- Braulio Estima Named As Opponent For Nick Diaz At "World Jiu-Jitsu Expo"
- Super Fight League Announces Bobby Lashley Vs. James Thompson For May
- Reminder: Jones And Evans To Appear On "UFC Ultimate Insider" Tonight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.