Jim Miller and Nate Diaz will meet in the main event of UFC on Fox: Diaz vs. Miller on May 5. Miller, who is coming off a victory over Melvin Guillard, has posted his first video blog in preparation for that bout.
Miller rebounded from a loss to current UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson by submitting Guillard earlier this year. He is now 21-3 overall, including a 8-1 mark in his last nine fights.
The winner of Miller-Diaz, which will be a five-round affair, will likely secure a future shot at the UFC lightweight title.
"I know Nate pushes a good pace," Miller said, "so I want to be ready for anything once I step in the Octagon."
Check out the video below of Miller working at the AMA Fight Club in New Jersey.
- Brendan Schaub To Join "Ghost Adventures" This Friday Night
- UFC Contender Anthony Pettis Says 155 "Is My Home"
- Lorenzo Fertitta Down For A Women's Division In MMA
- Mike Brown Vs. Daniel Pineda Set For UFC 146
- Full "WMMA 1: McCorkle Vs. Heden" Fight Card
- War Machine's Last 48 Hours Before Incarceration
- Ian McCall-Demetrious Johnson Rematch Set For Early Summer
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.