In a recent interview with FightHubTV, Jason "Mayhem" Miller told the story of how he and fellow UFC middleweight Mark Muñoz came to be friends and eventually training partners under the same roof at the Reign Training Center in Lake Forest, California.
"He was at some little, cruddy gym here in Orange County and I just showed up. We started wrestling and we had some great matches, we had some great rounds. And he was stoked to have me as a training partner and I was stoked to have him as a training partner," Miller said. "Then, once he opened Reign, I came over here and bought a house down the street. Man, the rest is history.
"We're a fantastic team that everyone builds everyone else up. We've got one of the best rooms in the world. I say that with a lot of confidence because I've been all over the world and seen the team mentalities."
Muñoz and Miller are both due in the cage again soon, with Muñoz scheduled to face Chris Weidman this July at UFC on FUEL 4 and Miller taking on CB Dollaway at UFC 146 in May.
- Quick Shots: Brock Lesnar Loses WWE Return Match, Arianny Goes Topless (Pic)
- Video: Tim Kennedy Re-Creates "Black Swan"
- "TUF: Brazil" Recap: Team Vitor Improves To 5-0
- It’s Miller Time: Jim Miller Prepares For A Battle At UFC On Fox 3
- Nate Diaz Ready To Cement Himself As Top Lightweight
- Hector Lombard Draws Brian Stann In UFC Debut
- Brendan Schaub Gets Twitter Love From Tebow Despite KO
- Urijah Faber Writes Book: "Laws Of The Ring"
- Video: Fedor Emelianenko On UFC Future, "We'll See"
- Marloes Coenen Calls Out Ronda Rousey
- Dana White Promises Changes On Upcoming Seasons Of The Ultimate Fighter
- "Invicta FC 1" Results: Marloes Coenen Secures Main Event Victory
- Yushin Okami Vs. Luiz Cane On For UFC 150
- Video: Josh Barnett, "I Am A Fighter"
- Wanderlei Silva Prods "A** Face" Chael Sonnen
- Jon Jones Considerable Favorite Over Dan Henderson
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.