It may have only lasted one round, but Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey put on quite the show at Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey Saturday night. The bout was for the bantamweight championship, with Rousey securing the title via armbar.
Tate fought off an attempt by Rousey to finish the fight early, even taking the back of the challenger later in the round. Rousey, however, would eventually lock in a deep armbar, bending Tate's left arm completely back before the champion would submit.
Click here for complete results from the show. Highlights of the title fight can be viewed in the video below.
- Medical Suspensions Revealed For "Strikeforce: Tate Vs. Rousey"
- Miesha Tate Reveals No Broken Bones In Submission Loss To Ronda Rousey
- Video: UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Jon Jones "Believe Your Eyes"
- Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Finished Fight With Broken Hand This Past Weekend
- Ronda Rousey On Tate: “I Didn’t Feel In Danger At Any Time”
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.