UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has been on the sidelines since April, when he repelled Jake Shields from his title at UFC 129. Since then, injuries have kept the dominant French-Canadian from facing any of the rising 170lbs contenders gunning for his title.
Currently rehabbing a severe knee injury, St-Pierre spoke with Dave Farra for Heavy MMA recently on who he's likely to face next, Nick Diaz's marijuana suspension and more. Check out the video below.
- Quick Shots: Loeffler Appearance Tonight, SFL News, Weekend MMA Events
- Lightweight Champion Michael Chandler Vs. Akihiro Gono Headlines Bellator 67
- Fedor Emelianenko Makes Mention Of Possible UFC Fight
- Chael Sonnen Continues To Fuel The Feud Between Himself And Anderson Silva
- Video: "UFC On FOX: Diaz Vs. Miller" Press Conference
- Junior Dos Santos-Alistair Overeem Official For UFC 146
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.