UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will return to action next month, squaring off with Carlos Condit in the main event of UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit. The bout will determine the unified UFC 170-pound champion.
St-Pierre has not competed since early in 2011, suffering knee injuries twice. The second injury resulted in GSP going under the knife and missing several months of action.
To show just how hard St-Pierre has worked to return to action, UFC Ultimate Inside recently followed him through a training session.
Check out the video below courtesy of Fuel TV:
- Ben Henderson Went To Veterans For Advice
- Cesar Gracie: Nate Diaz Vs. Gilbert Melendez Will Never Happen
- Georges St-Pierre Says Focus Should Be On Carlos Condit, Not Anderson Silva
- "UFC Unrestricted" To Offer In-Depth Look At UFC 148
- Junior Dos Santos Confident He Could KO Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Dana White Hosting Live Q&A On Tuesday Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.