In the interview, White discusses such topics as working with Joe Silva on matchmaking, getting regulated in New York, the move from Spike TV to FOX, and a host of other subjects.
The video gives viewers a very in-depth look at how White's mind works.
Check out part one of the interview below.
- Cain Velasquez Talks Coming Back From Defeat
- Video: Hendricks And Schaub Tricked Into Ballet Lesson
- China Is Next Stop On UFC's International Tour
- Bellator Moving To Three-Hour Cards Starting In 2013
- Antonio Silva Says Alistair Overeem Joining Blackzilians Led To His Departure
- Jake Shields Headed To Middleweight Division For His Next Fight
- Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal Talks Following His Release From Strikeforce
- Benson Henderson Admits Frankie Edgar Deserves Rematch For UFC Lightweight Title
- Demetrious Johnson-Ian McCall Rematch Main Event For "UFC On FX 3"
- 'King Mo' Lawal Cut From Strikeforce By UFC President Dana White
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.