When Brock Lesnar was shown in the crowd at UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir last month, rumors of his return to MMA sparked. Lesnar retired last year after a loss to Alistair Overeem, and has since joined the WWE.
"The meeting we had didn't really go very well. It wasn't a good meeting," White said. "It was probably one of the worst meetings we've ever had with Brock Lesnar. I honestly have not talked to him since, so I don't know where we are at. All the stuff you see on the internet is typical internet (expletive). I don't know. It was really bad. It was the worst meeting I've ever had with Brock Lesnar. In my opinion, it couldn't have gone worse."
You can check out the complete interview in the video below, where White also talks about several performances from UFC on FX: Johnson vs. McCall.
- White On Injury Plague: "These Guys Need To Tone It Down"
- Michael Bisping Goes Under The Knife On Wednesday
- Check Out Rebellion Radio Tonight
- "TUF: Brazil" Debuts Tonight On FUEL TV
- Dana White "Disgusted" By Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley Decision
- Separated Shoulder Forced Brian Stann To The Sidelines
- Jose Aldo Latest Injury Victim; Faber-Barao Moved To "UFC 149"
- Video: UFC On FX 3 Highlights
- Report: UFC Officially Applies For "UFC 151: Jones Vs. Henderson"
- B.J. Penn Vs. Rory MacDonald Targeted For UFC 152
- Paul Daley Allowed Release From Strikeforce
- "UFC On FX: Johnson Vs. McCall" Gate And Attendance
- GSP-Condit, Hendricks-Kampmann On Track For "UFC 154"