Carlos Condit, the interim UFC welterweight champion, wants to make sure everyone knows he is preparing for Georges St-Pierre. The two are set to square off to unify the UFC welterweight titles in November at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit.
GSP has posted several messages in recent days proclaiming that he is fully cleared to resume training. So, Condit is making it public knowledge that he is working as hard as ever to be ready to take on St-Pierre.
Check out the video below of Condit training underwater in some intense workouts:
- Video: Weigh-Ins For ONE FC 5: Pride Of A Nation
- Anderson Silva: "A Lot Of People Thought I Was Gay" Growing Up
- Official Numbers Come In For UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II
- TUF Winner Michael Chiesa Returns To Action Vs. Rafaello Oliveira This December
- Joseph Benavidez Plans To Exploit Demetrious Johnson’s Weak Spot
- Thales Leites Responds To Anderson Silva's Recent Remarks
- Eddie Yagin-Dennis Siver Finds Home At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.