The FightWorld Cup 11 fight card took place this past Saturday at the Nerang Police Citizens Youth Club in Nerang, Queensland, Australia; the fight card featured one of the most stunning displays of championship level heart this side of Edgar-Maynard 2/3.
The undefeated young "Diamond" Dan Pauling survived an elephant-sized beating at the hands of opponent James Vainikolo to come back and secure a submission victory. I'll assume since you're reading this that you're a combat sports fan and that, by extension, you will find the video of this fight extremely entertaining.
- Video: Ronda Rousey And Nick Catone Aid NY MMA Efforts
- With Rivalry Neutered, Jones Vs. Evans Comes Down To Competition
- "Bellator 66: Aoki Vs. Alvarez" Weigh-In Results
- New York State Senate Passes MMA Legalization Bill… Again
- Video: Jon Jones Knocks Out Pale Rastafarian
- Jon Jones Vs. Rashad Evans = Spider-Man Vs. Beast
- Nick Diaz's NSAC Hearing Delayed
- Did Sugar Ray Leonard Lure BJ Penn Out Of Retirement?
- KID Yamamoto Saves Injured Man In Tokyo
- Greg Jackson Accepts Role In Evans-Jones Feud
- "UFC 145 Primetime" Episode Two Makes Dramatic Increase In Ratings
- With Issues In Brazil, Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen 2 Could Be Headed To Las Vegas
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Medical Suspensions
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.