Brett Rogers hit the mark for his Bellator debut tonight, as Rogers weighed in at just under 265 pounds. The former Strikeforce fighter will face Kevin Asplund at Bellator 71 this evening from Chester, West Virginia.
Along with Rogers-Asplund, the opening round of the "Summer Series" light heavyweight tournament will begin. The main card airs on MTV2.
BELLATOR 71 WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Main Card (MTV2)
Chris Davis (204.6) vs. Travis Wiuff (206) in "Summer Series" light heavyweight tournament
Zelg Galesic (205) vs. Attila Vegh (204.6) in "Summer Series" light heavyweight tournament
Roy Boughton (205.6) vs. Emanuel Newton (204.6) in "Summer Series" light heavyweight tournament
Tim Carpenter (204.2) vs. Beau Tribolet (204.6) in "Summer Series" light heavyweight tournament
Brett Rogers (264.8) vs. Kevin Asplund (246.8)
Prelim Card (Spike.com)
Dan Spohn (206) vs. Josh Stansbury (204.2)
Duane Bastress (184.8) vs. Jason Butcher (186)
Chris Goldbaugh (189.2) vs. Kevin Zalac (189.4); 190-pound catchweight
Neil Johnson (146) vs. Brylan Van Artsdalen (145.2)
- Video: Chael Sonnen Welcomes Matt Serra To His Gym In Oregon For "Fight Camp Insider"
- "Bellator 71" Weigh-In Results: Fighters Hit Their Marks
- Second Season Of "TUF: Brazil" Will Happen
- UFC Heading Back To Brazil For UFC 153
- Fedor Emelianenko Announces His Retirement
- Sam Stout And Spencer Fisher Ready To Make Magic
- UFC On FX: Guida Vs. Maynard Weigh-in Results
- Gray Maynard Talks Sleepless Nights After Edgar Loss, Re-Inventing Himself
- Mark Munoz Talks Injury Rehab, Being Depressed After Injury
- Clay Guida Grateful For Five Round Fight Against Gray Maynard