Three more fights have been added to the June 22 UFC on FX 4 card, which will take place from the Revel Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey. This will be the first UFC event to be held in Atlantic City in seven years.
New bouts announced by the promotion include Rick Story vs. Rich Attonito, Matt Riddle-Luis Ramos, and Brian Ebersole vs. T.J. Waldburger. It was not made known where any of the fights would take place, with the main card airing on FX and the prelims in FUEL TV.
Story (13-5) has dropped his last two fights since putting together a six-bout win streak. Attonito (10-5) has posted a 3-2 mark inside the Octagon since his time on The Ultimate Fighter.
Riddle (6-3) is another TUF veteran who has made all nine of his professional fights in the UFC. Ramos (19-7) lost his Octagon debut to Erick Silva via knockout.
Ebersole (49-14-1) has posted a strong 3-0 mark since joining the UFC, while Waldburger (15-6) has won three of his four UFC bouts.
- "Bellator 62" Weigh-In Results: Eric Prindle Awarded Tourney Title
- Dan Henderson Coy On Denial Of Shogun Rematch
- UFC 149 Gets Jose Aldo For Headliner
- Video: Brian Stann Recounts "Operation Matador"
- UFC On FOX 3 Final Lineup Official With Ferguson-Tavares
- FOX Execs Attempt To Tailor Joe Rogan's Commentating
- Rampage's TRT Use Leading To More TUE Requests
- Rashad Evans Fighting For More Than The Belt
- Video: "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Episode 3 Preview
- Jordan Smith Replaces Brian Foster At Bellator 63
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.