Welterweights Mike Pyle and James Head will collide at The Ultimate Fighter Finale 16, according to Pyle. The fighter posted confirmation of the fight on his Twitter account Monday.
The card takes place December 15 from Las Vegas. The main card airs on FX, while Fuel TV will televise the prelims.
Pyle (23-8-1) has gone 6-3 inside the Octagon, including two consecutive victories. Head (9-2) has won two of his three UFC bouts.
I'll be fighting James head in Vegas dec 15 !!!
— Mike Pyle (@Mike_Pyle) September 24, 2012
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.