FightLine followed up with "Quicksand" after the bout to hear some of his criticism.
"It was horrible you know. Guida was running a lot and it was very frustrating for me watching as a friend of Gray," Pyle told FightLine.com.
"But you know what, when it's all said and done, Guida ran like a little b**** the whole time. I say that about Guida because he's an excellent fighter and I've never seen him run that much. I expect more out of Guida. And you know what, the judges gave it to Gray and it was deserved."
The judges ruled a split decision as Maynard has able to rally in the final rounds. It was a close fight and many, including Pyle were not sure how the judges would view the strange performance.
"It was frustrating watching him run that much. You know, I thought Gray could have been down on the card. From a distance it looked like Guida might have been scoring a little bit more on the judges scores."
Pyle, on the other hand, has not had to worry about the judges scoring of late as he has picked up two big KO wins with the most recent over Josh Neer. The Xtreme Couture veteran is optimistic about his future.
"My camp's been great in the last two fights which has shown so that should make a statement on its own. And next fight I'm coming to do the same thing. I'm looking to finish fights."
- Super Fight League Inks Jeff Monson, Sokoudjou, Others To Contracts
- Josh Thomson Eying Summer Return To The Cage
- "UFC 147: Silva Vs. Franklin 2" Attendance
- "UFC 147: Silva Vs. Franklin 2" Fight Night Bonuses
- Rich Franklin Spoils Wanderlei Silva's Brazilian Homecoming
- UFC 147: Wanderlei Silva Vs. Rich Franklin
- Cezar Ferreira Earns Middleweight "TUF: Brazil" Crown
- UFC 147: Cezar Ferreira Vs. Sergio Moraes
- Rony Mariano Bezerra Becomes First "TUF: Brazil" Champion
- UFC 147: Godofredo Pepey Vs. Rony Jason
- Fabricio Werdum Crushes Mike Russow In His Return To Brazil