Mike Pierce will replace an injured Kyle Noke and face Seth Baczynski in December at UFC On FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson. The card goes down December 15 from Australia.
Noke, a native of Australia, was injured in training and forced out of the planned welterweight contest. Pierce (15-5) has won seven of his 10 UFC bouts, including a recent victory over Aaron Simpson.
Baczynski (17-6) is 4-1 with the UFC, including wins in each of his last six fights. The exact order of fights for the card has yet to be determined.
- Kenny Florian: Frankie Edgar Has A Chance Vs. Jose Aldo
- Alistair Overeem An Undeserving Challenger, Says Junior Dos Santos
- Dana White Guarantees Anderson Silva-Jon Jones Will Happen
- Jon Jones Brings In Frank Mir As Part Of TUF Coaching Staff
- Another Change To UFC 154 Fight Card Results In John Maguire-Matt Riddle
- Chris Weidman Confirms He Is Safe, House Hit Hard By Storm
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.