Mike Kyle has made his own fight announcement, as the Strikeforce competitor let it be known in a recent video that he is facing Gegard Mousasi. The two will meet in January at what is expected to be the final Strikeforce event.
Kyle (19-8-1) and Mousasi (32-3-2) have had two previously planned encounters cancelled due to Kyle suffering injuries. Kyle recently was defeated by Rafael Cavalcante via submission.
Mousasi will have gone an entire year between Strikeforce matches, as he last fought in December, topping Ovince St. Preux. He suffered a torn ACL while preparing for the second Kyle fight.
- UFC Took Care Of Fabio Maldonado For Accepting Glover Teixeira Fight
- Alessio Sakara's Quest For Appeal Denied
- Jon Jones Was Kept Off TUF Due To His Age
- Chael Sonnen Turned Down Spot On TUF 1
- Rich Clementi: I’m From A Different Fight Generation
- Tyrone Spong’s Return To Kickboxing Delayed
- Urijah Faber-Vaughan Lee In Works For UFC 156
- Scott Coker On Exposing Female MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.