The past year has seen Mike Jasper (5-0) keeping himself quite busy. In May 2011, Jasper made his MMA debut and has since gone on to maintain a perfect record. Although off to a great start, Jasper knows he must keep fighting to continue to grow as a fighter.
"I feel that I've still got plenty to learn and plenty of lessons that will come up in future fights," said Jasper to MMA Weekly. "I've just got to continue to progress and get more comfortable in the cage and keep this streaking going as long as possible."
Of his five fights, three have come out of BAMMA USA, including his last one in July. Three wins have come via TKO and two by decision. Jasper thinks this is just the beginning and he hasn't begun to reach his pinnacle.
"I'm far from peaking and I know there is plenty more that I'll get to learn and I look forward to it," said Jasper.
Jasper's next step is to join Legacy, Resurrection Fighting Alliance or any company that has a TV deal so he can expose himself to a larger audience.
- Josh Koscheck Reports Possible Nick Diaz Fight
- Gilbert Melendez Could Go To UFC "Anytime" Says Cesar Gracie
- UFC On Fox 5 Loaded With 13 Bouts
- Change Made To UFC 154 Fight Card Lineup
- WSOF Matchmaker Ali Abdel-Aziz Promises Every Card Will Be Packed With Action
- Strikeforce’s Evangelista Santos Jumps Ship To Legacy FC
- Tim Gorman Goes From Bar Fighter To Championship Contender
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.